Followers

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #402

Good Morning friends,

I'm back again with another fabulous sketch for you.  Please join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! 

Our sponsor this week is DRS Designs and I was lucky enough to get to play with two stamps this week. The stamp is called Grilling Guy and the sentiment is Grill Master Birthday


I colored him with copics and used some designer paper from Close to my Heart called Cruising. Couple of die cuts for the sentiment and finished it off with two gold metal squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome masculine birthday card! I know lots of guys this would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a lot of guys Wanda!! What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! It's great with the argyle paper.

    ReplyDelete