Followers

Saturday, April 15, 2017

New Release - Springtime flowers

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm super excited to share my design team projects for two of the new releases from Flowers, Feathers and Fairies. My first one is snowdrop fairy. 


I colored my image up with copics and added some clear wink of stella to the wings. I found the colored cardstock in my stash but had difficulties in locating some designer paper to match. Thanks when I dug out my embossing folders and found the perfect swirl to match her wings. I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday  to finish off the card. I just turned the sketch and added some shimmer trim and heart embellishments.

I would love to enter into the following challenges.
Crafty Gals Corner - challenge 118 Pastel Colors
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - April 12, 2017
 

The second image I'm sharing today is called Peony Fairy

This image is also colored up with copics and a bit of clear wink of stella on the wings, flower and her shoes. Pink glitter paper is my base layer and then added this gorgeous specialty paper from Molly & Rex that I found at my local Michael's. Added a butterfly swirl die cut, some paper flowers and for the center of the light pink flower I punched a 1/4" circle out of the glitter paper.












I would love to enter this second card into the following challenges.
Fusion Card Challenge - fusion truck bouquet (the gorgeous flowers inspired me)
Lemon shortbread challenge Challenge 39 anything goes
Unicorn Challenge Challenge 20 - petal power

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards.....beautiful colors! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty cards. Thanks for joining us this sketch. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card sweet image TFS Unicorn Ch DT Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are super fun. I especially like the purple one. Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is such a cute release and I love the embossing too. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete