Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Class and beauty


February Progressive Challenge for Simply B Stamps. 

Challenge: Using the Lucinda Image make a Pastel Goth Project! This means use one, two, or three, or more Pastel colors and black ON YOUR IMAGE and on your project. No you do not have to use all colors, just one pastel and black will do, but you can use as many pastel colors with the added black as you wish.

The image this month is called Lucinda and you can buy her here. With her you receive the image with and without a mirror behind her and the sentiment. I used the image without the mirror as I knew I wanted to mat her on this fancy spellbinder shape.

My boy is in karate and part of the message from Sensi each class is to "Never ever give up!' I sure practise that with this card. My cricut was not working well and ended up cutting my image a bit off. In order to save the image, I matted on black card stock as you could see parts of the shadow remaining after the cut was completed. Next set back was embellishments... I knew I wanted to used green/teal and purple pastel colors for the challenge but couldn't find any in my stash or at the store today. So I dug out some ivory flowers and used a combo of copics and versa magic chalk ink.

I would love to add this card into the following challenges.
Crafty Gals Corner #111 
Inspiration Destination Challenge 122 Anything Goes
Simon Says Anything goes.


Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I shared today.

2 comments:

  1. That is some gorgeous glitter paper! So perfect for this image! Love how you colored your flowers to match.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete