Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

TMS #376

Good Morning friends,

Today is another fantastic day at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I am in full CHRISTMAS swing now. Pulled out my Christmas socks and CD's, enjoyed a nice hot coffee while creating this week's card.

I love this Santa paper from Stampin Up. I found a big enough snippet to use as a card base add some black gems in the bottom corners. I cut out the HO HO HO tag using my cricut explore, black cardstock and red VINYL! I've fallen in love with vinyl again! Added some black twine and now I have one of the nephews cards created in October! (well technically this post isn't published until November 1st but it was done before.) 



Sketch:

Sponsor:  Patti
(prize: winner's choice of $10 Starbucks, Hobby Lobby, or Amazon gift card)

Good luck to everyone joining us this week! 

I would love to play along with the following challenges:
Pixie's Snippet Playground week 253 (used snippets of red, black and the santa paper!)

10 comments:

  1. What a fun, fun, fun card. It made me grin. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vinyl tag is sure to please whoever is lucky enough to get this card. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Wanda! I love the paper you used and the Ho, Ho, Ho tag is perfect :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, that paper is a hoot! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Wanda. I love the Santa paper you've used and the Ho, Ho, Ho is just right for the card. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! This paper made me LOL!
    (I love vinyl, too! Most of my projects are tiles or on the wall.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some funny Santas! I love the die cut sentiment being the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Santa paper is the BOMB!!! LOL love your card as always Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun and cute background! Thanks for playing along at the AAA Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Love the ho ho ho die cut!

    ReplyDelete