Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #96 ~ Anything but a Card

This week the challenge is Anything but a Card!

The design team has some amazing projects so please make sure you send them some love. My project is a bookmark. Each year the kids have made different ones for my mom and this year I thought I would send her a special one from me.

I have great memories of attending the community church service full of love and Christmas music. No matter where I am if I hear "Go tell it on a Mountain!" I stop and think of my mom and all the times we have sang that together. Last year my daughter found a version by Pentatonix that is now our favorite version! I'm so excited to have this little Christmas girl from All Dressed up in my collection of digi's.  I hope you find some inspiration from this post.





Our sponsors this week are:




Polkadoodles


Prize: $15 Gift Certificate





Prize: 1 digital image



All Dressed Up

Prize: 2 Digital Images

I would love to add this card to the following challenges:
All Dressed Up Challenge 62  anything goes
All Dressed Up Facebook group celebrations
A Snowflake Promise Challenge 32 seasons


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation and colouring, Thanks for joining the challenges at All Dressed Up, good luck, Liz x

    ReplyDelete