Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TMS #375

Good Morning TMS friends! We have another great sketch from Melissa this week. I sure hope you join us! 


Our sponsor this week is Debbie
(prize - Graphic 45 'Twas the Night Before Christmas cling stamp no. 1)
Here's my card & details below.

close up of the shiny corner pieces. I used some shiny silver snowflakes from my Christmas bin and added some purple and teal Inka Gold and then added some shimmer dome stickers from docrafts Papermania. I have never seen any like this before so I had to add them to my collection. So beautiful in person and very hard to photograph.

 Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Debbie
Jancie


3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that background paper and those sparkly snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Fun snowman, and those dome stickers are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete