Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches 368

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you for joining us for another sketch challenge.  Today's sketch is by Melissa and it's a really fun one.  I loved it and I know you will, too.

Our sponsor this week is returning and resident sponsor, DRS Designs.  We love DRS Designs, their stamps are wonderful!  Such a wide variety of deeply etched red rubber stamps available in mounted and unmounted for your ease.  The prize is a $10 voucher.

Here's the sketch....

My kids are back to school, not many birthdays in the near future for our family so I'm taking these quiet fall days to get a great head start on Christmas cards. I hope this inspires you to join our sketch challenge this week.
Supplies:
CTMH wonderland paper
CTMH outdoor denim cardstock
Snowflake embellishments from my stash
CTMH Blue adhesive gems
Christmas Joy (CTMH) stamped with Peacock Ink 
Snowflakes (SU) stamped in Gypsy Ink 

2 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beee-u-tiful! I love the colors, they look fantastic and give a great base to those lacy snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete