Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Faery Ink Facebook September Challenge- Warm Colors- Red, Yellow, Orange

I'm so excited to be the Guest Designer for the month of September for Amanda at Faery Ink. I can't wait to show you all the fun stuff I have created. Here's my first project to share.

Faery Ink Facebook September Challenge- Warm Colors- Red, Yellow, Orange

For this challenge I have used the beautiful Autumnrose First Day High School  I've colored her up with various copic markers to look like my little girl. Do you like the soft glow around here? I learnt how to color that background from Alyce over at Kit and Clowder.

I've sent this card in her lunch box today on her first day of GRADE 2! Where or where is the time going? She's growing up so quickly.

I sure hope you join us for this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment