Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketch #338 and #339





Good Morning,

It's been awhile since I posted. We have been off on a family vacation with friends. It was a great trip but it's so nice to be home again and settling back into a regular routine.

Today I have two cards to share with you, both are for the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. These are my 2nd and 3rd cards for the design team call. Please pop back next week to see my 4th card.



Supplies used: three pieces of scrap cardstock, swirl embossing folder, bronze shimmer trim, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Prima flower sprayed with brown dylusions ink spray, Image is Neeve from Saturated Canary colored with copics.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love both cards. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on both sketches. I love spraying my white flowers also, that way I can get whatever color I want! Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete