Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Dare to be Sassy Thursday #317

Dare to be Sassy Thursday #317 3,2,1 use 3 papers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon.

Please join us over at Sassy Studio Design Challenge Blog for this weeks DTBST you could win some amazing images!

Here's my creation:


For the challenge I used three papers (purple base inked and embossed, light purple pattern paper with scallop edge and x press it paper with the image called My Fair Lady) two buttons from my vintage collection out of my mom's old sewing machine and one ribbon which is the sparkly purple ribbon onto of the pattern paper.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches #335 flipped on it's side.


Shopping Our Stash #235  - also doing a 3,2,1 challenge. I used 3 papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Great Card! Love the image, details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love your embellies!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEKKKKKKSSSS!!! This turned out soooo amazing!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the accent feathers! Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "3-2-1" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! I love the colors and you colored her so beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete