Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Celebration



Today's card is created using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #336 and the beautiful digi stamp is from one of my favorite artists Ching-Chou Kuik called New Years Celebration. Colored with copics and stickles on the fireworks. Added some older flowers from my stash and my new favorite is cutting my own embellishments out on my cricut explore.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Tuesday Morning Sketches #336
Tuesday Throwdown 278 - anything goes
Ching-Chou Kuik blog challenge - use something new
Ching-Chou Kuik facebook challenge - Celebrate

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on this week's sketch! Your coloring is stunning! Love the embellishments! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Wanda thank you for joining us on this month's challenge 'Something New' over on Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    CCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete