Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Teacher Thank you card

Thursday is our last day of school! I am not sure who is more excited my daughter or me!

Here is the card I created this morning for Mrs. Fercho our kindergarten teacher. Sketch Saturday gave me a great sketch to use for this card. Also entering it over at One Crazy Stamper (anything goes) To make this card I cut up some project life cards for the design papers (Chalk it up from CTMH) and three different washi tapes. The paper clip match perfectly so I added that in there too, it was a freebie from a scrapbook retreat this May. I stamped the owl with memento ink and colored him with various wink of stela's.

 

4 comments:

  1. So freakin cute!! She will LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable teacher card! I love the paper clip accent. Thanks so much for joining us this past week at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable teacher card! I love the paper clip accent. Thanks so much for joining us this past week Saturday at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! TFS with us at OCS!

    ReplyDelete