Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Thank you cards

We received so much love and support from family and friends the last few weeks. Oma's funeral was on Tuesday and we wanted to send some special thank you cards to those who helped with the service. My mother in law has asked for 6 cards so I thought I would start with hers first. I have had these plastic Thank You signs since my first child was born 5.5 years ago and knew I wanted to use them up. When I saw the Freshly Made Sketch #169 I knew it was perfect to use. My OCD insisted I center the thank you under the circle, I hope that's ok for the challenge.  I found some scrap embossed pink paper in my bin that worked well with the grey zip strips. I added a butterfly stamp glittered with a clear wink of stella brush and some stickles down the body of the butterfly.

 

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. The embossed stripes and butterfly image together make such an elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I'm sure the recipients of these cards will just love them. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete