Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Retro Sketches #55

During my second pregnancy I joined an amazing mommies group on facebook. We are a group of 84 ladies that were all due in the September. The Alberta mommies and toddlers had a gathering in Calgary on St. Patrick's Day and this is the special card I made for our host.  There was a bit of a snow storm that turned some away from the travel but not me, I love our flex & winter tires.
 

Papers: Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, White, Beyond the Garden DSP
Extras: Pacific Point ink, Decorative Label punch, Green Ribbon (dollar store) Scallop edgelit (MFT)
And the wonderful sketch is from Retro Sketches 55 my inspiration came from Laurie card, although I did have to re-locate my bow as it was to heavy over the sentiment for my liking. Thanks for taking a look and leaving a comment. I really appreciate all the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment