Followers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Decorations


This card is my attempt and creating a card for three challenges. Paper Pretties, Dynamic Duos and One Crazy Stamper

Paper Pretties challenge this week is to Create a Christmas Creation
Dynamic Duos color challenge is Black and Gold (with a music option that I totally forgot about)
One Crazy Stamper had two options follow their sketch or create a "Holiday" themed card.

I used a new embossing folder that I picked up today Crafts-Too "Decorations" used a versamark pen and gold embossing powder on the ornaments. SU's framelits apothecary accents were used for the tag, the sentiment comes from Unity Stamps and is also embossed with Gold.

Thanks for looking at my card today.

3 comments:

  1. This is SO cool! LOVE the way you've incorporated the gold into your card! Gorgeous! I hope you'll join me at Technique Tuesday this month! Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Wanda! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete