Followers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

My main focus lately has been Christmas cards. Today I opened my Christmas box of stamps and found these tags embossed and mounted on the red card stock. I'm really trying to use up some older items on cards this year. Ribbon, brads, buttons that have been collecting dust. So I grabbed a Christmas paper pack and found this red paper with black snowflakes on it. Amazingly the reds matched pretty good! (I've got such issues with reds not matching!) pulled out some black ribbon and ta-da! Three great cards created in minutes for my husbands co-workers.

I've also posted this card over on Splitcoast for the queen of the day challenge that my friend Trish hosts. I haven't been able to play for the last six weeks so I'm challenging myself to play along with this weekly challenge until Christmas.

Here's my card.
 
And here's the link to Chris' card that insired my layout

No comments:

Post a Comment