Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Brother-in-law turns 40!

Today was the perfect day! Hubby went grocery shopping, I made some soup, chili and a few Christmas cards. I started making the four season welcome signs for gifts. (post about that later) And then it dawned on me, Norm turns 40 on November 1st! I can't believe how quickly time is passing by. Seems like just yesterday he turned 25. Since both kids were napping (very rare occasion) I decided to make his birthday card. I wanted to make something manly without using stamps. So I hooked up my cricut and here's what I created. Hope you like it.

 
Details: Sahara Sand, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy Cardstock from SU, the designer paper is also from SU but it's so old I don't have the name of it. Early Espresso Ribbon. Score Pal and foam dots were used to create 3D stars.
 
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment