Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Rob's fathers day card & gift

A little late but here it is...

Rob loves to bike so when I saw this uninked stamp in the February 2011 kit of the month (from Unity Stamp)I knew it was perfect! I colored the balloons in with copics, used some scraps for the background papers, added some ribbon and buttons.


And his special gift was these great photo frames for his office desk at work.


 I bought the frames for $1.50 a piece at Michaels. Painted the edges and backs a dark choc brown. I then cut some discounted SU paper and mod podge to adhere it to the wood frames. Once that had dried I applied old olive and chocolate ribbon SU and some the felt leaves CTMH.

I love the way they turned out!



1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome!!! And I love the frame set! Adorable pics, too!!
    I came here because you played with us at TMS, but I've looked around and I love your creative style!! I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete