Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

"Bird"day invitations

Our little munchkin is turning 3! Where or where did the time go??? She is currently into anything that flys! And also into painting. So we are planning a BIRD birthday party for her. We are going to have 9 little ones from the age of 4 to 8months over to paint bird houses, roll pine cones in peanut butter and bird seed and hopefully enjoy these activities outside in our back yard.

here's the invitation that I've made for the guest. I'm hoping to get party decorations in the same colors (purple, teal and bright pink) I'm also going to make thank you notes and a big birthday banner and cupcake toppers for the big day. (I will be post pictures in the near future)
For this invite I used my cuttle bug to emboss the teal (victoria embossing folder), art philosophy CTMH cricut cartridge and matching stamp for the "your invited" part, the bird punch from SU, gems, ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment